PrairiOX™ 45P Natural Mixed Tocopherols Powder
A mixture of natural alpha, beta, delta and gamma tocopherols in powdered form. Excellent utility due to their ability to protect the oils and fats in edible oilseeds from oxidation. They also preserve the taste while preventing the oxidation or rancidity of many foods that contain oils and fats.
- Country of origin: US
- Source: Edible vegetable oils
- Form: Powder
- Color: cream to light tan
- Natural: yes
- Purity: 45%
- Additives: tapioca starch
- Organic Certified: Allowed as an ingredient up to 5% in or on processed products labeled as “organic” or “made with organic” under §205.605 of the USDA National Organic Program.
- INCI: tocopherol
- Specification: Please contact customer service
- Applications: View
Benefits and uses: Natural food-grade antioxidant for use in nutritional supplements, edible oils, foods, cosmetics, and animal feed. Allergen free, GRAS designation, and no regulatory usage limits. Can replace synthetic antioxidants such as BHA, BHT and THBQ. Depending on matrix, usage generally targets between 500-1500ppm of tocopherols.